时代焦点教育 www.FocusEdu.cn 是一家由美国DCM基金 该基金曾投资当当网、人人网和唯品会 投资的美资公司，也是该基金在华投资的留学服务机构。在公司创始人许轶老师 斯坦福大学MBA毕业 为首率众多原新东方名师和资深留学行业精英的带领下，借鉴美国可汗学院 Khan Academy 的商业模式，目前正处于迅速发展和上升期，业务涵盖SSAT、SAT、托福相关的培训和视频教学以及留学申请规划、操作和相关出版产业，待遇优厚。公司位于京城文化中心 人民大学站，坐拥众多高校和重点中学。特色网络课堂及SAT培训体系水平。高于99%大牌外企的成长黑马，只等1%的你！公司地址： 北三环西路64号 理工大学北门东10米院内 联系电话： 010-52928288 13501302479 尹老师招聘邮箱：focuseduh[email protected] 公司网址：www.focusedu.cn FocusEdu www.focusedu.cn , invested by DCM fund Doll Capital Management; past investment portfolios include: Dangdang, Renren, 51job, etc. , is a wholly foreign-owned enterprise, as well as the only abroad education institution funded by DCM in China. Under the lead of Mr. Yi Xu, an MBA from Stanford University as well as the founder and CEO of FocusEdu, along with numerous former top educators from various institutions including New Oriental School, FocusEdu is meeting its booming point as it ascends. Taking Khan Academy as a reference, FocusEdu,a high lucrative company with great compensation system, provides training and video-based learning for SSAT, SAT and TOEFL, as well as college counseling, etc. Located at Renmin University Subway Station, surrounded by multiple key high schools, FocusEdu has superiority to take full advantage of nearby resources. With all the supports and resources, we not only proved best in SAT teaching, but also recognized best in other aspects industry wide. FocusEdu is a Black Horse faster and stronger than 99% foreign funded company. We wait for you to complete the remaining 1%!